Menopause, both peri and post are just transitions in life. Your body is changing, it always has been. We make these transitions most obviously from new born to baby, to toddler, to child, to teenager to young adult and so it goes on. Menopause is at the other end of all that. No point in […]
Is the Pain in your NECK and SHOULDERS increasing? Are you spending long hours on your computer or phone? Are you beginning to get headaches? Then this is for you ! Lock down has seen an increase in all kinds of aches and pains but our necks and shoulders are really suffering, just because we’re […]
83% of people have back pain (at some point in their lives) – the other 17% don’t have a computer! Has your back locked down this lockdown? A lot of us are working from home and not necessarily with the right set up. If your back is beginning to trouble you – don’t ignore it. […]
No products were found matching your selection.